Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Here Comes the Red Balloon!

Although I wasn't originally planning on taking any new students this year, it has come to my attention that there is a need for another class in the west Mesa area.  So....  if you are interested in piano instruction for your child, check out this awesome program!

If you don't know anything about Let's Play Music, you will probably want to attend a sample class to see for yourself.  For information on upcoming sample classes, click here.

Hello!  This is me, Nicci Lovell.  This is my 4th year teaching the Let's Play Music Curriculum.  I love watching the Red Balloons fill with excitement as they learn about the Major Scale, practice baby steps, skips and leaps.  This year, my third child will begin the Let's Play Music curriculum.  Although I teach, nothing can compare to the experience of being a Let's Play Music parent.  I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to participate in this program as a parent AND a teacher.

I teach from my home studio near Country Club & University in downtown Mesa.  This fall, I am only planning on taking ONE new class; thats just enough room for 6-8 students.  Currently this class is scheduled for Tuesday evenings from 5:15 p.m - 6:00 p.m.  This class will fill quickly, so get registered TODAY!

Fortunately for you, there are other teachers in the area who are accepting new students as well.  Let me introduce them as well (Just click their name to contact them about classes).



Bekah Jennings is the teacher who introduced me to Let's Play Music!  She taught my oldest son and will teach #3 as well.  Bekah teaches from her home studio near Alma School & 8th St in Mesa.  Bekah is the West Mesa team leader and also teaches Sound Beginnings.  She will be teaching Red Balloons  at the following times:

Tuesday 1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m
Tuesday 3:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.


 Marie Guthrie joined our team last year, so this is her second year teaching Let's Play Music.  She teaches near Dobson and Guadalupe in west Mesa.  Her Red Balloons classes will be:

Tuesday 3:20 p.m. - 4:05 p.m.
Tuesday 5:10 p.m. - 5:55 p.m.
Tuesday 6:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Thursday 3:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thursday 4:20 p.m. - 5:05 p.m.



Brooke Sutherland is brand new to the west Mesa LPM team, however she has taught piano lessons for several years.  Brooke teaches from her home studio near Dobson and Baseline.  Her Red Balloons classes will be held:

Monday 4:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Wednesday 9:30 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
Wednesday 3:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 4:15 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment